January 25, 2010

SHARING IS CARING....

From now n then, we often heard people say this.."SHARING IS CARING"..but wat kind of sharing they meant to be is very universal..or abstract..we always considered ourselves as very 'open' n understanding,but we r not,actually!!! juz like me myself..i love to share bout my life n my thoughts..but still,my life is a secret!!!huh,cmner tuh..??k..let me share a lil bout myself...
MY LIFE.....being a teacher,it gives n teaches me so many things bout life..People are right when they say 'we have 2 learn from others'...smtimes u feel very tired (4 many reasons),but once u look at all the 'innocent' faces, seems like there's a voice from d sky telling u that 'they need u...'..tnggungjwb yg sgt berat..especially when they still do not undrstand even tt u've explained it hunderds times!!huh..but guys,teaching has a wider scope..besides feeling bad 4 not making them undrstand, i learned 'something else' form them'..wat was it???waaaiiitt ya...haha..i taught them d primary lessons,n they taught me bout life in return..wonderful!!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment